lauantai 3. toukokuuta 2014

Weeeeek in Italy!


Our week in Italy was unforgettable. In this short time I saw dozens of great views, smelled the salty sea-air every day and above all, got a chance to meet many amazing people.



Some of our art moments were in strangely beautiful places. This lovely old man here was eager to show us his collection of old things. Some of the things I haven't ever seen before. 


We did trekking. A lot. The environment was great, of course, but sometimes my feet hurt so much... That doesn't matter, tho, I think I have my summer condition now! ;)


The streeets... They were everywhere, so many colors I got almost dizzy! I could've walked there all day long if I'd just have time.


Oh, Giotto! He is a dog of my host family. So adorable, he slept with me every single night, and followed me even to the bathroom. "He loves you", said my host friend Arianna, "Because he knows that you love him too." That's true, of course. I only wish my dogs could meet him too...


I can't put my photos from Portovenere here, unfortunately, but it was a sweet place too, I recommend everybody to visit there. By the way, the italian ice cream was better than anywhere else I've been. And, last but not least, I felt really lucky to have so kind host family, during my week in Italy they made me feel like home.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.