keskiviikko 2. huhtikuuta 2014

Italians in Finland

The week with our Italian guests was great! I really liked the program.

Especially Nuuksio, which was maybe a little bit too extreme for Italians - but luckily nobody didn't get hurt badly! It was funny to watch how people were afraid of the icy paths. In the end of the hiking path there was an icy hill which most Finns and Italians slid down, and it was for sure a new experience to our guests!

On Thursday me and my Italian pair Laura went to Vinttirock. Vinttirock was a gig, which lasted almost two hours. There was three bands and three music genres: Indie, metal and Finnish punk. I was surprised that Laura liked the bands we saw there (not very common ones and all Finnish). She also got an CD from my friend's band! It was a really nice evening - we danced and laughed.

On Friday I invited over a couple of my Finnish friends to say hi to Laura. My big brother was also there. We had really good time together and listened music. My eight friends were asking all kinds of questions from Laura, but in the beginning they were little bit shy.

On Saturday we went to Helsinki with our Italian guests. They visited couple of Finnish museums like Kiasma and Ateneum. We went also to a Finnish-Italian restaurant, where they made good pizza! I believe that in Italy they make pizza even better, but I can't complain about those pizzas which we ate in Vapiano.

I had really fun time with our social and happy Italian friends, who had some good jokes to tell :D The week was interesting and I met some really awesome people during this part of the project! I look forward to our visit to Italy. I think we will have some great experiences in there! I also want to thank my own Italian pair Laura, who was really nice and cool person. See you soon! ♥


Laura, me, my finnish friends and my photobomping brother :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.