maanantai 21. huhtikuuta 2014

Week in Italy!

This was exciting travel for me for many reasons. First of all, I had never been in an airplane! It turned out to be a lot of fun. Secondly, I had never even seen a palm tree, so I was very happy seeing those. For my opinion, we had the best group in this project. I got many new friends through it. I would definitely come to this project again! I want to thank Gaia about everything, you were an amazing host and your family was very welcoming. I miss you already, but I think we will see in the future again :) 


We flied over the Alps!

 

I fell in love with all the animals there! 

 

I really had the best company during the trip, I couldn't ask for better. 

  

The buildings in Italy are so beautiful, full of colours. The mountains in the background look so amazing. And we all know that in Finland the water isn't that clear.


We saw The Leaning Tower of Pisa in a very sunny day. Pisa was full of tourists taking pictures of the tower. Of course they were like "trying to hold the tower" :D It looked funny!








So delicious frozen yogurt! 


We went to see this castle in the evening with Gaia's family. 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.