maanantai 21. huhtikuuta 2014

Week in Italy

The week in Italy was amazing. I think it’s a good word to sum up all of my thoughts. The nature was so much different than in Finland – and the landscapes were unbelievable. Big mountains, colorful houses by the seaside, clear water, beautiful architecture, and the list goes on. 

In Italy we went trekking in the Cinque Terre, which was a whole new experience for me. We visited five villages: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. I didin’t see Corniglia myself, because I lost my step in the stairs leading down from a mountain – and I twisted my ankle. Luckily the pain was gone in two days. I was so exhausted after the trekking, but I’m satisfied that I survived from that trip.

We danced so much in one evening when we were at Giulia’s house, and it was really entertaining. We also did some shopping and ate so much delicious Italian ice cream and (of course), pizza and pasta. We also visited Pisa and Firenze.

 In Italy the funny people and the beautiful sights were things that will stick in my mind. I hope that I can see my host Laura again in the future. Thanks to her I really enjoyed the visit and had lots of fun.


…and huge thanks for all people in this project, who made it possible to happen!











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.