tiistai 15. huhtikuuta 2014

Week in Italy!

I had a wonderful week in Italy. It felt like an exchange student trip. Everything was so different compared to Finland. Nature, people, culture, language, food, pizza, pizza, pizza... And the list goes on. When we were in Italy, it was about 20-30 Celsius degrees outside. In the morning and evening it was a little cold, but during the midday it was pretty warm.

 We had many trips in the great outdoors. We visited in Le Cinque Terre and trekked in Manarola, Volastra and Corniglia. We also traveled to Monterosso, Palmaria island and Portovene. Some of the Finnish students visited during our free time in Pisa.I felt in love with the Italian nature. All the mountains and the sea remain
in my heart.

I've got many friends from the project group but I also got to know some students outside the Italian project group. The week went so fast but it felt like a month. Days were long and we got so much to do, see and hear.

 I really can't wait to travel to the Italy again. When I go again, I'll like to see other parts of Italy and I'll go there in the summer time. Because I don't like to be in hurry all the time it would be nice to just hang out and walk or drive around in Italy. And of course it would be fun to meet with the group again in the future.






Grazie molte!!!!!! <3 
By: Krista Karppinen






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.